Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving

Initially we had planned on doing Thanksgiving on a different day with my family to make it easier for all. This way Ryan and I didnt have to run from one house to another....however, things changed a bit and we spent this Thanksgiving with his family. Next year we are going to spend it with my family if we cant change the dates a little bit. We went over to Tina and Clays house and had a great time. They always put a great feast on no matter what the occasion is. It was so much fun to have all the babies there at one time like we have talked about for so long. Logan was the first to be born then James and Jesse to shortly follow. Talk about baby overload. We are incredibly THANKFUL for all the wonderful family we have and love you all so much.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously could you not have picked a more grotesque picture of me to put on your blog?? I may have to try and break into your blog and get that off of there. It was a fun Thanksgiving - we really missed you guys at dinner time.

Unknown said...

Upon further consideration, I guess you posting that picture of me gives me complete and full authorization to post your Ozzy Osbourne picture (wink)