Friday, December 19, 2008

The Blaich Christmas Bash!!!!

My step sister-in-law, Jessica....who at times can be mistaken for Martha Stewart - had a christmas party that was super fun. The pictures will not do any justice to the talent this girl posseses. She truly has a touch with a sewing machine and an eye for decorating.
I am sure she is reading this totally rolling her eyes cause she always acts like everthing she does is just not a big deal. She is one of THOSE GIRLS!!! j/k Love Ya Jess!
Although they live just about 10 min away from us....we loaded up the whole gang and spent the night at their house so we could do breakfast all together in the morning. I had to snap a picture of Daniel reading in his bed all tucked in like an old man with Bruno laying next to him while Jessica was over brushing her teeth. I of course was having fun with the camera this late at night. I think it was about 1am - not to mention the captain had set in for the evening. hehe
Ryan and I ended up sleeping in different beds since Logan decided that he was just not happy being in a porta crib and wanted to sleep right next to his mommy.
Daniel and Ryan went and thru the ball around in the morning and Brady of course needed to be outside with his dad and uncle. It was really overcast that morning which set the tone for my energy that day. After we returned home -- I would usually run around like flight of the bumble bee but, I just layed on the couch and caught up on a couple of our shows with my hubby. The kids went down for a great nap and the weekend in my opinion was a success.
Thanks for another great time guys!!!







5 comments:

Jessica B. said...

So glad to hear that you had a fabb-o time! I will say that posting a picture of my brushing my teeth, in my pajamas, at 1AM is not okay!! LOL I am one hot mess in that photo... Anywho, yes I rolled my eyes! So, I put my time into decorations... big whoop, It hardly compares to the time and creativity you have to put in as a mother. And that, I am sure, is much more rewarding!

The Cook Fam said...

Lindsey it's Shelley! I finally found your blog. I'm sorry that I had never seen it before on Jill's list of bloggers. Now your blog will be just one more that will be so much fun to browse and distract me from what I'm supposed to be doing. By the way, love love love the picture of you on Jill's blog. See sisters are so great! I really do wish I had one! Love ya!

JuliaCotten said...

I love the last picture of Brady, that is really cute. It looks like you had a great time. Merry Christmas!!! You are so beautiful Lindsey.

karendunker said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time at the Christmas party...an overnighter and everything!!! The house looks beautiful! I love Brady's sweater. He looks adorable.
I hope you had a great Christmas!

Grandma said...

Jessica is indeed amazing! How fortunate you are to have such a great extended family.

And your man is such a handsome guy -- Brady, too. :-)

Love ya,

Mom