Sunday, November 8, 2009

October where did you go???

Its obviously common and we all go thru it but, time is flying by soooo fast in my life right now. I cannot believe that October has come and gone.

*At the beginning of the month Vicky and her daughter Chloe came and visited which was great. Always enjoy seeing Vicky and it has been forever since I saw Chloe -- she has grown up so much!



*I ran the 3mile race for the cure with the wonderful Kristi. We did great and finished at the front with the pack.



*Ryan went out of town for a few days which is always hard for me -- soooo my hero Matthew came and stayed with me one night when I got spooked. He would fight off any of the bad men that were standing in my showers waiting to kill me (or so my mind makes me think).

*We went to the state fair where we enjoyed the ol corn dog on a stick and some Indian fry bread. We only get to partake in these wonderful,greasy,give me a muffin top items once a year so we enjoyed. Brady didn't want to try out any of the rides so we just walked around and enjoyed the scenery. Love to people watch at the fair -- it brings in a whole to crowd of people ya just didn't know really existed.







*Then of course there is Halloween! We went to a pumpkin patch where Brady got to pick out his pumpkin and then a family one was also picked. Logan can pick his own next year. Ryan and I got nominated to have people over to our house for Halloween so our friends came over with their kids 13 kids total to be exact and 10 adults. This number included Jill and the boys which was super fun since they are not into Halloween. Always love having the ol sister around when things are going on. Everyone brought a little something to shmack on that was mexican themed. We played a quick ghost poop race game and off we went trick or treating. Mom stayed home and passed out candy to the neighborhood kids.
Logan was a bee and and angry bee for that matter. He really was not interested in having the bee costume on at all. He didn't want to go up and ask for candy, instead he wanted to run around everywhere he wasn't suppose to -- like the street. I failed to bring the stroller - needless to say -- my arms were on fire. Brady was a pirate and truly enjoyed Halloween this year. He would run up to doors and say arrrr trick or treat. Just the way a true pirate would do. Came home and mom had cleaned up all the dishes and the kitchen from the mess that we all had made. Thanks Mom!!! I will make sure she is here for all parties to come. It was such a treat...Mom your the best!!

This sums up October -- I AGAIN....am going to try and do a better job about blogging. Its very hard for me to sit long enough to make a post so most of them will be short and sweet. November is already interesting and full of excitement. I am excited about the next post which will be introducing Maggie Mae!!!










Can you tell which one Ryan carved???










Sleeping after our big night out on Halloween!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

HOT ZIGGETY -- you're back, you're back. LUV the posts -- the photos, the reminders of such fun, happy times. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

The prodigal blogger has returned -hip hip hooray :-) Such fun pictures. Keep up the good work!! Can't wait for the post about Miss Maggie. You have until the end of the week or SERIOUSLY no starbuck for you and I mean it this time.