Monday, January 11, 2010

What if.......

You talked to your sister 9 billion times in one day. I often wonder if people have the relationship that Jillian and I do. Back in the day when we were in school I didnt care to have conversations with her. Who would have thunk that we would grow up being the best of friends and talk 9 billion times in one day.
If we have not talked by 8:30am in the morning something is wrong. Funny thing is.....even with as much as we do talk - we never really run out of things to say. Jill comes over a lot during the week which the boys and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE. Trenton gets to run around with his buddies and there is actually an adult around during the day to have some meaningless conversations with. If Jill leaves we usually have picked up the phone with in a half hour and are talking again.
I guess it was brought to our attention that we shared soooo much time together when Jill passed her old web cam onto me. She was over earlier in the day and then when she left I called her and we chatted on web cam instead of the phone. At least we could see each other then. Seriously? Seriously! hmmmmm - maybe this is a problem?
I call Jillian every night before I go to bed and we have the best belly laugh conversations. I really should stop doing this - being that I cannot sleep at night and I end up waking up more after I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard. We even make jokes about possibly just leaving the phone on while we go to sleep - knowing that when we wake up we are going to call each other - whispering in the phone ( you awake yet !?!? ) lmao. Ooooohhhh my goodness - this is just too funny! There are soooo many things that we could get accomplished if we didnt talk so much but, to tell ya the truth - its the best of the best of the best times. I wish everyone could have a relationship like we do. I feel for those out there that dont get to experience this fun times and laughs that I do with my bestie sis.
Thats all for now - I have to go call her!!! lol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And to prove that point further, I'm sitting here talking to you while I write my comment. :-) I love, love, love that I get to talk to you so much and come over all the time. Makes for a fun week. I'm sure people think we are crazy with all our little silly things - well let's be honest we are.... I'm just sayin!!!I don't know what I would do without you - you are my bestie best for sure!!!

Grandma said...

This DOES explain why you have not blogged for 2 months, of course.

And yes, crazy does run in the family -- on both sides, I'm afraid.

You two are so fortunate to have one another!!! Puts a smile on yo mama's face.

The Cook Fam said...

So I just commented on Jill's blog how lucky she is to have you for a sister and how much I am aware that I don't have that blessing. And that I want Londyn to. What do you think Linds? Would it be complete insanity to try once more for her to have a sister? Most the time I think it would be. But I still wonder. I'm so glad that you are there for Jill. She's lucky.

The Cook Fam said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are WAY overdue on a blog post! Love ya!