Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Introducing....Trenton Drew Strong

We are in the process of unpacking from our big move and I have no free time on my hands at all BUT.....I am going to do a quick post and steal my sisters slide show of my newest nephew. Trenton Drew Strong who was born on October 3rd, weighing in at 7lbs 3oz and 19 inches long. Our new little family member gave his mom and dad some sleepless nights with his jaundice but, is now in the comfort of his own home doing great. He is such a beautiful little boy! My sister Jillian did an AMAZING job keeping it all together while she was in the hospital and totally looked fabulous. She is one of those people who you go and visit after having a baby and she looks like she put on fresh makeup and did her hair for the day.....makes me sick! :-)
We are so very excited to have our new nephew to watch grow and accomplish new things in this world. We love you lots Trenton - Welcome to the family.


No comments: