Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!

We have moved to Surprise! Ryan and I are soooo happy to be in our new home. I thought it would be fun to share some " Under Construction " pictures on our blog and then once we are all moved in and things are on the walls I will post some more pictures to show the huge improvements. I am sure everyone knows how much work it is to move and I have moved about 5 times in the last 5 years but, my gosh.....this was the hardest yet. Still super busy unloading boxes and trying to make it feel warm and cozy. It will be awhile before we get everything accomplished that we have planned. We need to get a lot of window covering/blinds and the whole house has to be painted. I have put pictures below of what the house looked like right after we unloaded the Uhaul. Its coming along a little more everyday. Hope everyone who can will come over and say hello and see our new beautiful home.

4 comments:

Christine Tax said...

I am so SUPER excited that you guys live over here now. I love seein you so much and I live that you are like 10 blocks away. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Angie said...

Congrats on your new home! I'm sure it's exciting to live closer to Jill and the gang. I'm jealous. :) Good luck with all the unpacking, it will look beautiful I'm sure when you're all settled in.

JuliaCotten said...

Love the house! I am so happy for you guys. The closet is so huge!!! I'm so excited to come see it. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

karendunker said...

Congratulations on your new edition!!! Trenton is so precious as are your boys. I am sooo excitied about your new home and how much the lord has blessed you!!!