Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ryan's Holiday Party!

Ryan's work has their Holiday party at the beginning of the year which is always a great turn out since it doesnt conflict with any other parties. They have had it over at Dave & Busters for a few years now. I enjoy having the night out with my hubby. I always have a hard time leaving the kids but, I know its important. My mother-in-law came over and took care of her grandkids and let us cruise in style by handing Ryan the keys to the Hummer!

Ryan and I always hit up this one game there before we go bowling where you can win lots of tickets if you hit the light going around at the perfect time. Well....we were on fire!!!! Ryan is amazing at this game and I am not too shabby myself. We started winning so many tickets that we decided we were going to get Brady and Logan this HUGE catepillar from the prize room. It only cost 6,875 tickets. Hmmmmm....thats a lot of tickets! Well, as you can see we were quite successful and we obviously had fun making our goal. We had a couple of people in on our mission like Ryans boss Lynn and her husband. After we reached our success we went downstairs and started bowling. This is where I learned or was TOLD ABOUT -- popping yo boody!!! OMG >>>> I am sorry but, I have never even heard this term before much less know how to do it. I will leave it at that. The conversation with these girls that work for Ryan, went on for about an hour and we just could not stop laughing. My New Years Resolution.....LEARN HOW TO POP MY BOOTY!!! lol J/K I have much bigger goals -- but, I will master this task. It probably wont go into play but, I will master the task alone! That might be to much information for some but hey, thats honest Lindsey here.







No comments: