Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Silly Brady!

We were doing our usual Wal-Mart grocery shopping over the weekend and...like always -- Brady spots a ball and some how suckers me into letting him see it. My little man is so flippin cute that its just hard to say no. Well, it happens to be a Backyardigans ball and he LOVES THEM and so do I. When he took his nap that day he didnt want to let go of his ball sooooo I let him take it to bed with him. There is no harm in a ball -- I figured as soon as he falls asleep I will go and take it out of the bed. WELL....Please see below!!! I was just dying of laughter. Can you imagine sleeping like that?? Needless to say -- I didnt take it out of his bed when he fell asleep.
You make us laugh little man!



4 comments:

Grandma said...

I laugh every time I see this!!! He is toooooo precious!

Unknown said...

Those are THE funniest pictures!!! Brady you are a crack up and we love you bunches. Thanks for always making all of us laugh. BIG HUGS!!!

Christine Tax said...

SOOOOO funny! I am amazed that he could sleep like that. What a silly boy!

Smith Family said...

How funny! I wonder how he could sleep like that??? Those pictures had me laughing out loud!