Monday, November 17, 2008

Rock Band!

We went over to Jillian and Doug's house the other night for dinner and game night. Dave and Brianna came over also and brought there fun Rock Band thingamajigger. Logan has decided he is going to be a drummer some day just like his late Great Uncle Chuck. I was soooooo proud of my Brady who ended up reading books with Matthew and then just laying down next to him in his bed to fall asleep. He is getting to be such a big boy and I couldnt believe that he would just lay next to Matt to go to bed. I would go into the bedroom to check on him and he would still be awake and I would say... -- Just checking on you buddy -- sleep good I love you and he would wave to me and say bye -- while blowing kisses. Makes my heart melt. Are we ready for a big boy bed at 20 months old??? Naaaaa






3 comments:

Jessica B. said...

That's a future musician if I've ever seen one! You've got a couple of sweethearts over there, my friend...

Christine Tax said...

Okay that is too cute! Logan definetly has a great future ahead of him. Brady is just too sweet. That is one of those precious moments that you will always remember. It looks like you guys had a blast.

Grandma said...

Those photos are absolutely adorable. What fun!!!!! :-)