Sunday, March 22, 2009

Concerned!!!

Night before last I was doing my usual -- check on the boys and tuck them in one more time before I headed to bed myself. I first checked on Logan who was sound asleep and looking soooo peaceful and sweet. I then went into Brady's room where I usually take out a couple toys that he has taken to bed with him and below is what I found.
Now....I am sure that some might be offended that I would post such a picture but, Im ok with that. Brady of course is my first child and being that he is a boy is fabulous but, good gravy! It starts at such a young age. I called Ryan into the room and we both chuckled and snapped a couple of photos. I have a feeling that there are going to be some funny story's to follow with having boys. Gotta love it!



/>


3 comments:

Bri said...

dying laughing! nice girl:) oh and the video on jills blog...PRICELESS! and something my sis and i love to do. im so in if you need a back up dancer, singer, snapper...you name it! miss ya...we NEED to hang out!

Ty LeRoy said...

Oh my!

hillary said...

:D The fun is just starting! Jack started doing this pretty young too & even sleeping on his sippy cup! We've had to (now that he's 3) put the kabosh on a sippy cup in bed! LOL