Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Love Thy Neighbor!!!

Sooooo....Ryan is out of town this WHOLE week for work and a little pleasure. He is in Vegas for a conference and then his birthday is this Friday so, he decided to stay a couple extra days to make some bets on basketball games. Ryan and I are both big fans of Vegas so, I am happy that he gets to get a chance to get away and enjoy himself. Of course -- I wish I was there with him because I miss him sooo much but, I am not ready to leave my bambinos yet.
Anyways...it happens to be St. Patricks day and my WONDERFUL neighbors/friends -- took a stroll down to mi casa and brought there friend Jose for me to meet personally. Well...it was a pre-made bottle of Margaritas. Ahhhh........
Had a couple fun conversations outside with them and off they went. Kristi came back for a few min and we chatted. I tell ya what....we seriously have some of "The Best" neighbors ever. We feel so lucky, and blessed to have moved into such a nice neighborhood and found new friends. Thanks to Kristi and Kevin for thinking of me last night and letting me see some adults while Ryan is away. You guys are great!!
Kristi also told me that Jose is not leaving town for another day so, she may bring him over tonight again to visit!!! Tee Hee



You have to love how Kevin placed the nicely salted glasses in-between the rugs in front of the Car-Seats in the Mini Van --- in order to keep the salt on them!!! That's Great!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun to have such great neighbors and friends. That Kristi sure is good to you :) Hope the rest of your week is great!!!

JuliaCotten said...

Great Neighbors are hard to come by, so that is really nice of them. No wonder we haven't talked all week long, Ryan is out of town. I hope that things will go smoothly and you will not be pulling your hair out. I haven't talked to you, so I thought I must check your blog to see what has been going on with you. Happy Birthday Ryan!!