Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Classes starting NOW!!!

For all of those who have visited the Smith's Blog....I appreciate your time and the amazing calls to congratulate Jillian and I on our talent. The request for sing-o-grams are so appreciated and overwhelming that my heart is just full for Neil Smith acting as an agent.

Due to my love for children and being that Neil and Laura just recently were blessed with little Tyler -- I thought it would only be appropriate to start branching out and teaching children how to do their own singing and dancing routines. I keep the classes very small so the children get special one on one attention.

Neil and Laura -- To show my appreciation to you -- Tyler will get these classes free for 6 months for all your help.

Classes are filling up fast, so make sure your children are not left behind.

Please preview my advance sing-o-gram class below. As you can see....totally worth your time and money.

5 comments:

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma said...

Pure talent, these kids -- no doubt about it.

However, as you and Jillian's agent, I have been forced to contact the law firm of Suem, Cheatem and Howe with regard to Mr. Neal's unauthorized use and posting of YOUR talent, clearly an infringement on your trademarks. We must make an example of such infringement lest others attempt to do likewise. Damages for such scurious behavior will be substantial!

Christine Tax said...

Wow, I do have to say that I am impressed. You might need to work on that little boy in the front though. He doesn't seem to quite get it. But man that girl in the back is the cutest thing ever! She acts slike she has been doing that song for a very long time:)

karendunker said...

Wow, what a great idea! Looks like so much fun and you are going to be wonderful at this with the children, Lindsey!

P.S. I also liked the pics of Brady's painted toes. You are a cool cat girl for allowing your boy to enjoy life :)

Smith Family said...

Sign Tyler up! What a fun class and how amazing that he will be taught by the famous Lindsey! We are so lucky to be getting a sing-o-gram and free classes for Tyler too! I'm sure he'll enjoy dancing with those cute kiddos some day!