Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update on running!!!

Soooo....I have this terrible head cold right now that is keeping me from running! This SUCKS!!! I have been so good about not missing a run or a jog for our training and now since I feel like I have been hit by a 2x4 in the head -- I have missed the last two days of our runs. We are suppose to run 6 miles this weekend. How the heck am I suppose to do that!?!?!? Not to mention that I feel like a beached whale. Its so funny what a couple days of not working out/excersising can do to your mind/body. I hope this passes soon so I can be back on track. We are going to run the 3 mile Susan G. Komen race for the cure on the 11th of October. Feeling really good about this run and not to mention its for a great cause. Hope everyone who reads this will run/walk it with us.

No comments: